Hello everyone! Take a look at the foreign filing/patent news for the week of April 2nd:
- USPTO has chosen Detroit as the location for the agency’s first satellite office.
- Germany is a prime location for patent suits; specialized court system and judges make for speedy litigation.
- Facebook files a counter-suit against Yahoo! this week as their patent war continues to escalate.
- inovia news: We announced the release of our 3rd annual U.S. Global Patent and IP Trends Indicator report, the result of a survey we conducted to uncover the impact of the global economy on the foreign filing strategies of U.S. patentees.
- inovia news: Our ARIPO agent, Spoor & Fisher, expanded their role within our network to provide PCT National Stage Entry filings in South Africa.
Please share your comments/questions with us below and follow us on Twitter @inoviaIP!