Here’s a look at the foreign filing/patent law news from the week of October 24, 2011:
- The USPTO shared details on new developments for the Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC) Project.
- Fire shuts down WIPO premises for two days.
- IPWatchdog (with help from our founder and Australian Patent Attorney Justin Simpson) examines the debate over prior user rights.
- WIPO initiative pools IP organizations for research on TB, malaria and other neglected tropical diseases.
- Our CEO David Nelson discusses the strategy around selecting where to seek patent protection.
In the meantime, remember to follow us on Twitter and share news from your country below. Have a great weekend!